Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still waiting

We are at the Huntsman Center this morning waiting for lab results to see if today will be the day that I get to start pulling stem cells. Jeff came up last night and will spend the weekend with me and that is always nice to have him close by.

I am now recieving two shots a day to help push the stem cells from my bone marrow into my blood stream. I hate shots!! I feel really good. I am able to go out a little more now as long as I keep my mask on. Not much else to report.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Diann said...

Carolyn,
I just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers daily, and I hope all continues to go well with you. You are one of my most favorite people. Take Care.

Love ya,

Diann Conder

monte and gena said...

I can't say who should have had this trial other than you, but when we found out it was you it just didn't seem right. We know you and Jeff have the faith and the ability to deal with this and we try to add ours to yours. You are both among the best people we have ever known and are so glad to have had the chance to know you in this life.

Hang in there, because its no fair getting out of this life before the rest of us. If we have to stay here so do you. Plus, I hear there are lots of mice in heaven so I know you don't want to hurry to get there.

monte and gena

Tami said...

Carolyn,
Brittany and I were just over with your wonderful family! As we set and listened to Jeff and Kristen talk about you we gained a greater love and appreciation for you! We already love you so much it is hard to imagine that it could be increased, but it was! You are in our prayers every day! We love you!!!!!