Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8 million and counting

I got 3 million stem cells yesterday and just finished more today. I'm not sure how many today, but as long as it's over 1 million they will keep on pulling. I feel really good and continue to feel of your love and prayers. Thanks so much for all your comments and thoughts.

Carol and Paul. I wanted to give you a call, but couldn't figure out the whole time zone thing. It's great to hear about your mission. We pray for you also and know you will have success in your missionary efforts because you are such wonderful people. Thank you for your support in our trial. We love you and miss you.

I am looking forward to being home next week. Hope to see all of you and do a little catching up.

Take Care

3 comments:

Gail said...

Carolyn, I think of you every day and am remembering you in my prayers ... for all those cells to keep dropping! Dianne keeps us posted and I was happy when she gave me the blog info so I can know what's going on.
What do you do to pass time - do you need any books, DVDs to watch, books on tape? Let me know if you need anything I can send your way.
I hope you feel peace and that all will continue to go really well.
XO Gail Berry mgailberry@gmail.com

Magic and Mayhem with the Masons said...

happy thanksgiving!

we are all thankful that you are hanging in there AND we are all inspired by your gratitude and optimism. Thanks for your wonderful example!

LaDawn Mason and family

Tara Johnson said...

Carolyn,

Hi it's Tara Johnson from the Alpine 10th Ward! I hope you start feeling better! I'll keep you in my prayers!

Love, Tara Johnosn