Friday, October 31, 2008

Closing in on the End

I think I can finally see an end to the stem cell harvest!! I am so excited. As of today I had just over 14 million cells collected and I hope to of had a good day today. If my luck continues tomorrow may be my last day but if not, for sure Sunday. I have an appointment with Dr. Tricot on Monday afternoon and then I will get to come home. I can hardly wait.

Happy Halloween to everyone. It seems like it will be good weather for all the little ones going trick or treating.

It has been fun to have Yvonne here with me this week. Thanks to her family for the sacrifice. Thanks to everyone. I love the comments and notes I receive from all of you. It helps me to keep up with things at home and it is very humbling to know that you all keep up with my situation. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are such a good example Carolyn! I just read the last few posts that I hadn't seen and just feel the need to do better in my life. You have so much faith. I'm inspired by you. Thanks for going through such a horrible thing so that people like me can learn lessons! Love you! Ash

flora said...

Hope today is good. And enjoy the rain!